AAA Cards Challenge #255: Sketch & "Cold"

 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I'm so glad you have found your way to my blog. I made a "cold" card for you this time. As you can see, I flipped the sketch! It just made more sense for my little critters to be at the bottom of the card. 

I used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn. Man, I love those stamps. Unfortunately, they aren't cheap! 

The little critters got their colour from alcohol markers and as always I used Versafine black ink for stamping.

Will you join our challenge at AAA Cards Challenge blog?



Liefs,

Marlies




Reacties

  1. aww your take on our sketch is super clever and so so sweet, love the little penguins in their cold weather attires

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love, love your take on the sketch - such cute wee penguins all dressed up for the cold.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I just want to pinch their little cheeks! Such cute little penguins...and I love their colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. How cute is this?! Love your take on the challenge, and those cute little penguins in their winter outfits. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Slimline Shaker

CAS 30

De liefste kerstknuffels