AAA Cards Challenge #257: Anything CAS goes/Love is in the air

 Do you have a valentine? I do: my dear husband. Every year we agree that we will not give each other presents for Valentine's Day, but guess what...

EVERY YEAR, he gets me fancy chocolates! I love him so much.


For this challenge you can make any card, as long as it's CAS (Clean And Simple). The optional twist is "Love is in the air" and I decided to go with that.


Join our AAA Cards Challenge and submit your wonderful CAS card!




Reacties

  1. Love that big red heart it really pops and yet it's so CAS too - awesome take on the sketch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous layout, the panel of script in the background is the perfect texture for this. Really great job Marlies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Slimline Shaker

CAS 30

De liefste kerstknuffels