AAA Cards Challenge #258: Sketch

 


Yay! I really enjoy sketch challenges. Do you know why? I think it's amazing to see how many different ways there are to interpret a sketch. You'll see when you go over to our blog at AAA Cards Challenge that there aren't two identical cards!

I used distress ink to make the partial background on the left side of the card. The colours I used are: kitsch flamingo, abandoned coral and spiced marmalade.
The stamp set is from Lawn Fawn, which I love very much! I used coordinating dies to cut the images. 

What is your take on our sketch? Join in!

Liefs,
Marlies


Reacties

  1. Awesome card for our sketch, love the colors of the balloon and your layout

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I agree with your comments re "sketches" and how so many interpretations of the "same sketch", it constantly amazes me. I love what you've done and the awesome blended cheery sky and balloon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You colors are fantastic for this and your take on the sketch is perfection! It is amazing how we all have a different take on the sketch...I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Slimline Shaker

CAS 30

De liefste kerstknuffels