AAA Cards Challenge #270: Sketch

 Hi everyone!

I got a new set with stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn!!! AND I AM SO EXCITED! It's called "Toucan do it" and it features a lot of amazing animals and funny sentiments. I got them at Hobby Resort

With the sketch challenge I used my new set of stamps and dies (duh) and Distress Ink. 

I made this card for my brother, who was almost graduating college (or for our Dutchies: HBO). He had to get a few more things done and I felt like he could use some support from his big sis!

Will you join our challenge at AAA Cards Challenge Blog?

Liefs,
Marlies 


Reacties

  1. that's adorable, love the little toucans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Really cool background behind the toucans, its cool and looks very forest like. I hope your brother enjoyed the card and the punny sentiment.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the green shading, like a jungle! Nice work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

CAS 30

Stoere verjaardagskaart

AAA Cards Challenge #263: Anything CAS Goed/Wedding (Anniversary)