Handgemaakte kaarten en andere creatieve uitspattingen.
AAA Cards Challenge #292: Sketch
Link ophalen
Facebook
X
Pinterest
E-mail
Andere apps
Hi everyone!
This sketch was a hard one for me! In stead of rainbow colours, I went with rustic. Show us your interpretation of this sketch at AAA Cards Challenge Blog!
Hi everyone, This was a hard-ish challenge for me, because I am not a purple girly, but I like the result! Join our challenge at AAA Cards! Liefs Marlies
Hi everyone, Are you done with summer yet? I can't wait for autumn to set in, so I loved Ceal's card to follow. Check it out on AAA Cards Challenge Blog! Liefs Marlies
Hi everyone! This is a game of 1+1 and I chose SPRING + COLORS. I really love how it turned out and it's soooooooo CAS! Will you join our challenge at AAA Cards Challenge Blog? Liefs Marlies
Mooi en origineel vergeleken bij de rest, goed gedaan
BeantwoordenVerwijderen