AAA Cards Challenge #253: Fall/Leaves

Fall or autumn is my favorite season of all time! I love the changing colours, candles and Harry Potter marathons.

I made a very simple "clean and simple" (CAS) card. There are no superstars on this card, but I love the vibe.

I used the stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn. I coloured the stamps with alcohol markers and added a tiny bit of "speckled egg" Distress Ink behind the scene.

Join in and visit our challenge at the AAA Cards Challenge blog!

What is your favourite season?


Liefs,

Marlies

Reacties

  1. you've made a cute little scene and still kept it CAS, just as we like them, Fabulous Card

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is so super cute and I love the wee scene you've created

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I want to go there! Adorable scene, love how you did it! Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Slimline Shaker

CAS 30

De liefste kerstknuffels