AAA Cards Challenge #254: Black, White & Gold

 Hi everyone!

Black, white and gold are  - in my humble opinion - fancy colours to work with. So in stead of a Christmas card I went for a fancy card. As you can see, I did not add a sentiment. This way you can use the card for several occasions. 


 The black cardstock makes it not a "happy" card, so a birthday is out of the question. However, this card can be used as a sympathy card.

What kind of card will you create for our challenge? Check out AAA Cards Challenge blog and join us!


Liefs,

Marlies



Reacties

  1. I love how you framed the gold leaf it's so classy and what a perfect idea for the challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a great idea with a card for any occasion! Like Karen I love how you've framed the leaves, very classy. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Slimline Shaker

CAS 30

De liefste kerstknuffels