AAA Cards Challenge #260: Sketch

 I really like to make masculine cards, because I discovered a big secret a few years ago: men love handmade cards. It's not even about the general look of a card, they simply really appreciate the effort. In my experience, even generally grumpy men will enjoy receiving a handmade card.

For this AAA Cards Challenge I decided to make a masculine card with our sketch. As you can see, I "mirrored" the sketch to make this card. I used stamps of "old" cars and heat embossed those with WOW embossing powder and VersaMark ink. 



Do you make masculine cards often?

Liefs,

Marlies


Reacties

  1. it's very special to get a card these days, never mind a handmade one. and making grumpy men smile is always good ;-) fabulous card

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is such a cool stamp set and yes perfect for the challenge and perfect for masculine cards. Definitely no grumpy men when they see this fab creation.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome masculine card Marlise. The ombre panel is perfect for those cars.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have a VW Beetle! I love this card!!! I need to work on my masculine cards...they don't come easy to me...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Slimline Shaker

CAS 30

De liefste kerstknuffels