AAA Cards Challenge #262: Sketch

Hi everyone! I'm gonna be honest, this was a tough one. I simply had TOO MANY IDEAS. My best friend thinks I have ADHD or that I'm neurodivergent at least. I have no idea, but reels on instagram agree with her. 

Anyways, back to my card! 


This is my interpretation of today's sketch. I just bought the leaf mix die set from altenew. It was an absolute a*****e to find, but I managed to buy it from a webshop in Belgium: Card Nouveau.
The sentiment is in Dutch and means: "I am thinking of you".

I can't wait to see what your interpretation of our sketch is! Please submit your card at AAA Cards Challenge Blog.


Liefs,
Marlies


Reacties

  1. super stylish take on our sketch, well done

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Marlies I lack confidence is my main problem and yes I definitely over think it too. I'm trying to just create and see what happens. I absolutely adore what you came up with it's modern and an awesome take on the sketch and very inspirational.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Slimline Shaker

CAS 30

De liefste kerstknuffels