AAA Cards Challenge #266: Sketch

 This challenge at AAA Cards Challenge called for a large, unicolor stamp or a stencil with larger shapes. I. Have. Neither. So I created my own stencil, using a die and broad low tech tape!


I used the plain leaf from the Altenew Mix Leaf Die Set and used it as my "stencil" shape.

The sentiment is Frisian, it means both "a flower" and "a bouquet". I stamped it sideways to make it look like a flower stem.

Here you can see our sketch for this fortnight, how will you make this work? Let's see! 



Liefs,

Marlies

Reacties

  1. mooi en in het Fries wauw..leuk gedaan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How clever is that to make your own stencil, I really like the blend of colours - rather dreamy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Good job of making your own stencil! So clever. I love the orientation and placement of the sentiment.

    sue n.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

CAS 30

Stoere verjaardagskaart

AAA Cards Challenge #263: Anything CAS Goed/Wedding (Anniversary)