AAA Cards Challenge #267: Anything CAS goes/Masculine

 Hi everyone! 

Here I am -again- with a masculine card! But this time it was the optional twist, sooo....

I used low tech tape to shield the card, except the bottom part. I have a stamp set with cars and tools. I used one tool stamp to create the bottom pattern. 
The circle stamp and matching dies are from Studio Light (CCL-ES-CD731 and CCL-ES-STAMP563).
I placed the sentiment where it is, because that's where I smudged some ink with my fingers, ahem.


What kind of CAS card will you make? Join our challenge at AAA Cards Challenge BlogAAA Cards Challenge Blog!


Liefs,

Marlies

Reacties

  1. it's awesome although I have those tools too ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. CAS perfection and really a perfect card for a guy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love that CAS border you created with the tools! Nicely done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Weer een heel originele! Ik wil je zo ook even laten weten dat het pakketje is aangekomen! Wat een mooi verpakte fijne prijs! Fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

CAS 30

Stoere verjaardagskaart

AAA Cards Challenge #263: Anything CAS Goed/Wedding (Anniversary)