AAA Cards Challenge #268: Sketch

 Hi everyone!

This was a tough sketch challenge! As I mentioned before in my post of AAA Cards Challenge #266 I do not have a lot of stencils. And guess what... A stencil would have come in handy AGAIN this challenge!
So what did I do? Did I buy a stencil. Nooooo. I got creative!

I took some of my alcohol markers, looked for a color palette on pinterest and started doodling. The colours were way too dark, so I was about to throw out the card panel, until I turned it around. What you see on the card is actually THE BACK of my card panel. Oh well...

I can't wait to see how you interpret the sketch! As you can see, you can make any sketch work with materials you already own.
Join us at AAA Cards Challenge BlogAAA Cards Challenge Blog.

Liefs,
Marlies


Reacties

  1. I'm pleased I'm not alone in struggling with the sketch, I actually thought you'd created the "blobs" with watercolour inks and loved it. Now I know it's the backside of the alcohol markers that's even cooler and will tuck away for future use (hard sketches). Great colour combo, it's really striking.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

CAS 30

Stoere verjaardagskaart

AAA Cards Challenge #263: Anything CAS Goed/Wedding (Anniversary)