AAA Cards Challenge #263: Anything CAS Goed/Wedding (Anniversary)

 Are you married or are you sensible? I love my husband so much, I would totally catch a bullet for him (and complain about te pain later). But man, aren't men weird?! They like sports like boxing and cycling and that just does not make any sense. And they believe women make no sense. I don't get it! 

My husband is a fine specimen by the way. He is rather tall and helps around the house. He can fix almost everything, even though it might take a year or four. He is a great dad and an amazing spouse. Yeah. I won the husband lottery.

We're married two years this year, but we've known each other for eleven years now. We met in a bar, on the dancefloor and dated for a bit then. He didn't want anything serious at the time but "wanted to stay friends". I told him "I've got plenty of friends" and we went our separate ways. That was ten years ago. 

Six or seven years ago I started thinking about him A LOT again and decided it was time to be bold. I knew where he worked (thank you social media) and simply visited him there. He was thrilled to see me and invited me to spend the weekend with him. I did and never left his side since then.

Sooo, about the card. I used a very small and simple die, because I really wanted to keep it CAS. Underneath is lunar paste from Simon Hurley and it has a lovely shine to it.

What is your relationship's origin story? PLEASE tell me in the comments and accommodate the hopeless romantic in me. Oh, and of course join our challenge at AAA Cards Challenge Blog!


Liefs,

Marlies

Reacties

  1. love your card the red really draws all the attention. perfectly CAS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is just perfect by the way as CAS and FABULOUS!! I'm a bit like you met my guy at his sister's wedding, at the time I thought OHH he's rather cute but assumed wrongly he was married as he had small children with him, caught up many years later and discovered the first time we met he was separated - oh so many years wasted!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Stunning card Marlise. I meet my hubby at work, started out as friends. We've been married 16 years and together 24 - you get less for murder right? LOL.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I can so relate to your love story! My hubby and I dated in 1998 for 6 months, but not only lived in different cities, we're nearly 5 yrs different in age. I was a career girl, he was finishing college as an athlete. 17 YEARS later, we got married! After my kids, he's my greatest blessing! And your card is FANTASTIC!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Slimline Shaker

CAS 30

De liefste kerstknuffels