AAA Cards Challenge #264: Sketch

 Yay! Another sketch challenge at AAA Cards Challenge Blog! I didn't really feel like creating my own wreath from scratch, so I decided to go the lazy way. The best thing about this clever design, if I do say so myself, is that I didn't have to colour the entire stamp, just the edges. I used alcohol markers and it was a lot of fun!


The stamp is in Dutch and it means: "is it your birthday again?".

The stamps I used: Clear stamps Party buttons - Essentials nr. 563.
The die I used: Cutting die Nested circles - Essentials nr. 731.

Will you join our challenge? 
Liefs,
Marlies


Reacties

  1. Reacties
    1. Ja ze hebben inmiddels nog meer in deze set (ik heb de dies ook), daar word ik hebberig van, want de teksten zijn zo leuk!

      Verwijderen
  2. I love your card, it's so fab to have the gorgeously coloured flowers popping out from under the circle with the sentiment. Really clever.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Slimline Shaker

CAS 30

De liefste kerstknuffels